1) The foam roller has become my (statistically) significant other
2) Crushin' the peanut butter more than usual, which is truly terrifying/appalling
3) I hide by the coffee maker at work for a solid 20 minutes each morning in a ritual of caffeine worship
4) Every run has at least a 5 minute conversation about goal times/paces
5) Every run has an extensive conversation about recent bowel movements (not really different than non-marathon training)
6) Gel flavor testing feels like a part time job
7) Friends: "Wanna go out Saturday night?!"
Me: "Totally! How does late November sound?"
|My trusty coffee mug and picky bar sweat band--both training essentials|